General terms and conditions for private customers
By placing the order, the customer recognizes the following general terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as “GTC”) of the website and the online shop of www.urstil.com.
Urstil UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
- For all business relationships between Urstil UG (hereinafter referred to as the provider) and the customer, the following general terms and conditions of business, delivery and payment apply exclusively in the version valid at the time of the order.
- The products offered on this website are sold exclusively to private consumers, regardless of whether they appear as natural or legal persons.
- Urstil UG – reserves the right to change and update the terms and conditions at any time. The version of the terms and conditions shown on the Urstil website at the time of the order applies in each case.
- Please read these conditions carefully before placing an order on urstil.com. By placing an order at www.urstil.com you declare that you agree to the application of these conditions of sale to your order. In the Urstil online shop we offer you the sale of the following products: bags, shoes, accessories, household items.
- Contracts on this portal can only be concluded in German and English.
- The customer must have reached the age of 18. If you are under 18, you may only order and use Urstil products with the assistance of a parent or legal guardian.
- The presentation of the products offered on our website does not represent a legally effective offer, but an invitation to the customer to submit an offer to us.
- Your order represents an offer to Urstil to conclude a purchase contract and comes into being when it has gone through the online ordering process by entering the information requested there and you click on the “Pay now” button.
- The purchase contract between the provider and the customer only comes into existence through a declaration of acceptance by the provider. This takes place when the goods are sent or, if applicable, a dispatch confirmation by email. The confirmation of receipt of your order does not yet constitute a declaration of acceptance in the aforementioned sense.
- We always try to match our stocks with the availability on our website. However, it cannot be ruled out that products are offered on our website even though they are not in stock in our warehouse. In such a case, you will be informed by email as soon as possible if the product you have ordered is not available and we will not process your order. If you have already made a payment at this point, we will refund you the full amount as soon as possible.
- You agree that you will receive invoices electronically. Electronic invoices are made available to you by email or in the customer account on the website. For each delivery, we will inform you in the shipping confirmation whether an electronic invoice is available.
3 Prices, payment and retention of title
- The goods are offered for sale under the conditions stated at the time of the order. The order confirmation sent to the customer by email is decisive for this. All prices are shown in euros or curancy of your choice and include statutory VAT.
- Payment is made in advance, either by major credit cards – Master Card, Visa, American Express by PayPal or bank transfer. We reserve the right to exclude individual payment methods.
- If you choose to pay in advance by bank transfer, Urstil will provide the buyer with the bank details in the order confirmation. The invoice amount must be transferred to the specified account within 10 days; the goods will only be dispatched after receipt of the invoice amount.
- After delivery of the goods to the specified address, responsibility for the delivered products (in particular in the event of loss, theft or damage) rests with the buyer.
4 International Customers
- If goods are ordered internationally (outside of the EU), import duties and taxes may apply. Urstil is not responsible for these fees. Please obtain information from the local customs authority to find out the information and costs.
- As the buyer of the goods, you are also the importer of the goods and, as such, you should ensure that your purchase is in full compliance with the laws of the country into which the goods are being imported. Please note that the goods can be checked for customs purposes upon arrival at the port and that the packaging of your goods could therefore show signs of tampering.
- We deliver within Germany and to the countries listed below. Delivery takes place within 3-5 days from receipt of your order, unless otherwise agreed or a different delivery time is specified in the item description.
- For shipping, shipping prices are charged depending on the order amount and the destination country. The ordered products remain the property of Urstil until they have been paid for in full.
- Our deliveries are made with DHL, UPS, GLS, DPD or Hermes.
- If no action on shipping costs is running at the time of purchase, the shipping costs shown in the following list will be calculated in addition to the prices given per order and depending on the package size:
Germany €4,90 – 6,95
Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Greece, Great Britain, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Slovakia, Spain, Czech Republic, Hungary € 6,95 – 10,95
Bulgaria, Estonia, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Romania, Slovenia, Cyprus € 15,95-25,95
For deliveries to a country outside the EU, e.g. Switzerland, Norway or the USA, country-specific customs, value added tax and import sales tax are charged. These are to be paid by the recipient when the order is delivered. The shipping costs for Switzerland, USA, Canada and Japan are available on request. Please contact us at email@example.com
5. Urstil will inform you by email when your goods should be sent to you. The message will contain details of the estimated delivery times and any reasons for a delay in delivery of the goods you have purchased.
6. If Urstil does not receive any notification from you about problems with the goods within one day after delivery, it will be assumed that you have received the goods in perfect condition and without any problems.
7. If the buyer receives a damaged box, it must be noted on receipt that transport damage cannot be ruled out.
6 Transport damage
The following applies to consumers: If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please report such errors to the deliverer as soon as possible and contact us immediately. Failure to lodge a complaint or to contact you has no consequences whatsoever for your legal claims and their enforcement, in particular your warranty rights. However, they help us to assert our own claims against the carrier or the transport insurance.
The following applies to entrepreneurs: The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration is transferred to you as soon as we have delivered the item to the freight forwarder, the carrier or the person or institution otherwise assigned to carry out the shipment. The duty of inspection and notification of defects regulated in Section 377 of the German Commercial Code (HGB) applies to merchants. If you omit the notification regulated there, the goods are considered approved, unless there is a defect that was not recognizable during the examination. This does not apply if we have fraudulently concealed a defect.
7 Return policy
These general terms and conditions apply to returns.
- Every return must be registered in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. After receiving a confirmation, unwanted items can be returned unworn in their original condition and in their outer packaging (cloth bag or shoe box).
- If the purchased item does not meet your expectations, or you have ordered the wrong size and want to exchange it, we offer you the option of sending the goods back within 14 days of delivery. For returns or exchanges, please send us an email to email@example.com with the details of your order:
- Order number
- Order date
- Which articles do you want to return or exchange
- Reason for return – e.g .:
- I don’t like the article
- too big / too small / too narrow / too wide
- another colour
- other ……………
- The reimbursement or exchange takes place after Urstil has received and checked the item.
- The processing time for return requests usually takes between 2-5 days.
- All footwear items should be tried on on clean surfaces so that the sole remains clean.
- The buyer is responsible for the costs of the return shipment, unless something else has been agreed with Urstil and confirmed in writing.
8 Withdrawal policy and sample withdrawal form template
8.1 Withdrawal policy
- You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
- To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us – Urstil UG (limited liability), Gerichtstr. 72, 13347 Berlin, DE, firstname.lastname@example.org – by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
- You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
8.2 Consequences of the withdrawal
- If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
- We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
- You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
- You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
- You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling you that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
8.3 Reasons for exclusion or expiry
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded;
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
8.4 The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- For the delivery of sealed goods that are unsuitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
8.5 Model withdrawal form
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back to: Urstil UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Gerichtstr. 72, 13347 Berlin, DE or email@example.com
Herewith I/we withdraw(*) ___________________________ (*) concluded contract for the purchase of the following goods: _________________________________________________________
– Ordered on (*)/ Received on (*): __________________________
– Customer Name: ___________________________
– Customer Address:_________________________
Customer’s signature (only in case of mail service with printed form)
(*) Cross out inapplicable
- The statutory warranty conditions apply.
- In the event of a warranty, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Excluded from the guarantee are damage that can be traced back to natural wear and tear, improper use and insufficient or incorrect care.
You can find detailed information on the subject of data protection in our privacy-policy – https://urstil.com/privacy-policy/.
11 Intellectual property
- All content contained on the website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, symbols, images, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying website content, are the property of Urstil. By continuing to use the website, you acknowledge that this material is subject to applicable German and international intellectual property protection.
- You may not reproduce, copy, distribute or otherwise reuse any material from the website without the express written consent of Urstil.
- Urstil website may contain links to other websites that are not under the control of Urstil. We are not responsible for the content of such websites and accept no liability for any loss or damage of any kind that may arise from the use of these websites.
12 Dispute resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution, which you can find here: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.